My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

30 January 2008

relief


I am feeling such a sense of relief this evening. We just finished our taxes, (I love getting this taken care of in January) but- holy crap- what a push, no matter what month you do it in. I am the lucky one in the house, chosen to be the family and business accountant. And yes, I know, it is my own fault for not working at it a little bit here and there all year and leaving the majority of the work until the last minute. I can't help it- accounting is tedious and boring. (so sorry to offend if you are an accountant and love it)
AND we somehow managed to help the two oldest children complete not one but TWO Science Fair Projects this week, Q's project "What Effect Does Missing Ingredients Have on Cookies?" is even going on to the District Science Fair. Now, this may not seem like that big a deal, but let me tell you- I feel like a new woman. I am so excited to get back into my studio/workspace and make something. I have got a bunch of ideas, and now finally time to make them. But before I do that, I think I'll cuddle up in my bed and watch a few movies.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails