My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

28 September 2007

my favorite meal of the day


I absolutely love breakfast. Grapefruit is the most delicious food in the world when eaten first thing in the morning, I eat one almost every morning- except on the mornings when we've run out.
The fruit on my cereal varies according to what is in season. Strawberries, raspberries, peaches, and bananas- but only in the winter. It's peach season right now and I can't get enough. There is nothing like a perfectly ripe melt-in-your-mouth local peach. I think I may love them as much as dark chocolate...
The breakfast cereal varies, I rotate between any of the Kashi GO Lean series, Fiber One crunch or regular, and Grapenuts. The cereal pictures here is Go Lean Crunch (brown box).

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails