My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

17 September 2007

14 carrots & such



Today I took the day off from any work that needed doin' and hung out with my friend Hailey. It's always so fun to see what creative friends are up to, home improvements, (wow-the new funky blue house color looks fantastic) and all the other projects they've got in the works. I ended up walking away with all kinds of treats- like all of these little clay do-dads. I've been dreaming up all kinds of projects to incorporate them into, perhaps some collages, garlands or ornament type stuff. Thanks so much Hailey you are always so kind and extremely generous!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails