My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

13 September 2007

embellishments

I bought this plain white long sleeved shirt in Denmark because I was sick of wearing the same sweatshirt everyday- not enough warm clothes in my suitcase. But, there was a black stupid logo on the front. I started to pick it off with my seam ripper and in my impatience I put some tiny holes in the shirt. So I thought I'd do something a little fancier for fun. The initial attempt was a little boring, a bit too LaVerne and Shirley perhaps-so I did a little embroidery here and there.
I like the finished product, but mostly I'm glad it's done and I don't have to keep thinking about it.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails