My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

06 September 2007

back to design work




It's a miracle, Noelle O actually designed something again. After the long summer break here is my first bit of design work. This purse, actually diaper bag is for a friend- so I felt the pressure to get to work and get it sewn up as soon as I could. It is the first item in a long list of things I want/need to make.
Now that the kids are back in school and the daily schedule returns to normal I have no excuse to not be organized and get some projects finished, and get some good habits going for everyone in our house.

1 comment:

LindaO said...

I think this is the cutest bag I've ever seen.., perhaps, I'm just partial to it???

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails