My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

02 March 2007

the best note ever


this note speaks for itself. it is possibly my favorite note I've ever read (secretly, of course) from my wonderful children. quinn here is once again reminding me in writing to take a chill pill, calm down, don't freak out, regroup, take a timeout, read some parenting literature, and try every day to be the best mom i can be.

3 comments:

Bess said...

I will be getting one of those any day now from Harriett.

steven said...

I thought the same thing when she baby sat me. Its normal Quinn dont think your weird its your mom.

Kip said...

HAAAA haaaaa ha, my kids aren't alone!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails