My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

17 March 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day


The St. Patrick's Day garland is finished and here is a bit of it. What is it with me and garlands? I just can't seem to have too many. This one was easy to make because I just added the shamrocks, ribbon and gold tinsel stuff to the red and orange felted flowers that were already on a string. I hope I don't regret later that I sewed them all together and want to take it all apart to salvage my beloved felted flowers. I should just learn how to make them and keep a stash in all colors.
Anyway- have a great day, I hope you remembered to wear your green...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails