My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

17 March 2010

taking it to the next level...









Just so you know, wearing only one green article of clothing on St. Patrick's Day is so 2009. Wearing everything green is taking the holiday to a whole new level.

I think C was a little amazing when I not only let him wear such an ensemble out in public, but took some pictures as well. I was more than a little amazed when F threw in the green wool knee socks.
BTW, in case you are wondering what is wrong with these poor deprived kids, 4th and 6th graders on their way to school= "I don't want my picture taken, I don't care what day it is."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails