My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

31 March 2010

Not a box of pineapple.

It took me some serious puzzling to figure out what this was, and no, it's not a box of pineapple. The kids had been working on in all afternoon. The kids had all disappeared outside leaving only this box full of foam chunks for me to find as I walked into the kitchen- no one was left to explain. Any guesses so far? Like I said, it took me about 15 minutes into making dinner, staring at it from all angles to finally get it.

Does the added feature help your figuring?


It's a foam pit of course, duh. Who doesn't need a foam pit for their finger bike, or Lego moto man? The Lego man here just so happens to be wearing his helmet, this is no accident my friends... safety first.


Why can't the skiers have a go? I'm not sure if skiers practice in foam pits in real life, but that's beside the point. And besides, he's grinding the rail here. The twin tip skis here are carefully crafted (after bedtime of course) with many colors of duct tape. F made a chair lift to go along with the skis too.

I think this guy forgot something... like his pants.

5 comments:

so said...

wow that is funny
i am doing the same thing here in canada!
trying to be clever with playing with toys!!!!!

VaLene Hulme said...

Oh my gosh. We laughed so hard at the missing pants part. Did you crop the photo for the best effect, or was that an accident?

noelle said...

total accident...

Jenna Holm said...

Those are some pretty cool kids you got there...

Sweet!

kanishk said...

very cool kids
home jobs without registration

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails