My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

11 March 2010

whatever you do, keep 'em laughing

The Big Picture- amazing, inspiring, huge photos from the Vancouver Winter Olympics. Steve O had the kids rolling on the floor laughing with his instantaneous, ad-libbed commentary as they scrolled through the pictures. Here is my favorite section of his discourse...

"Oh no, I have my cell phone in my left pocket!"

in a weepy voice..."My cell phone is ruined..."

"No- wait, it's in my other pocket!"
To view all the photos personally, and I highly recommend you do, check out The Big Picture.




I was only disappointed that there weren't any Johnny Weir pictures (at least as far as I viewed), but don't despair there is a Johnny Weir reality show on the Sundance Channel, (of course there is...), called "Be Good Johnny Weir" it's a 8 part series, first one aired in mid-January...
Excuse me, I've got a TiVo errand to run... maybe Netflix, I'm a little late in the game!

1 comment:

Precia said...

Oh man you are right that is so funny!

the word verification is "demand" just thought that was somehow fitting!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails