My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

29 March 2010

not to dwell in the past...


It seems like every time I'm at Grand Targhee, (which I admit isn't very often) but through the years... there seems to always be a fresh coat of powder, a gift really. I love the sugar coated trees, they reminded me of frosted mini wheats. I just couldn't get enough. All day long I waited patiently for some blue sky to sneak through the clouds so I could get a really stunning picture. Never really happened... but the snow stayed soft all day making for exceptional spring skiing. Ahh... good memories and very sore legs.


This is the best look at the Grand Tetons we got all day, hiding behind a blanket of clouds. Use your imagination here.

1 comment:

Precia said...

I love that place too. It is always perfect!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails