My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

05 March 2010

then a step to the right...


Out on the town again- nothing short of a miracle these days...
I betcha didn't know Rocky Horror Picture Show was originally a play... well, neither did I.


It's been a long, long time since I've been to RHPS, I'd forgotten most audience participation moments, but I giggled when others participated, appreciated those who dressed up.
The live performance was just like the movie- always shocking and silly, a remarkably weird cult classic however it's viewed, (but essentially with a group and late at night). Way to go University of Utah, everyone did a great job, especially the actor who played Dr. Frank N. Furter- he was very entertaining- threw in some ad-lib I personally appreciated and reminded me of Tim Curry, the film version Dr. Frank.
Thanks to Colett for organizing the evening- dinner at The Pie, RHPS with your friends- it doesn't get much better than that.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails