My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

22 December 2008

tiny tree

A few Christmas decorations for around the house... I put all the tiny favorite, or really heavy (but still small) ornaments on this little tree where they can be seen a bit better. I know the background is a bit over exposed and blurry, but I promise you there is a full blown blizzard going on in the background, and I couldn't be happier about it. A white Christmas!




The kids are a bit confused by the felt skull... to bad, I guess that's the way it is around here. Oooh, and the underside of a caterpillar, beg your pardon.


I wish I could say I made this tiny dress, but I didn't. It's from Anthropologie a few years back.


A few gourds as snowmen.


I really, really want to make more felted things, whenever I see them made I get all inspired- then don't really know where to start. Maybe that should be my New Year's Resolution... do more felting. This bird, also from Anthropologie.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh, I love the tiny birdie.

Unknown said...

Woops, that was from me. :) Renee

CarrieAnne said...

I NEED a skull ornament like that! Did you make it or buy it?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails