My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

04 December 2008

It's finally here!

I'm dying over these tiny boxes 'o' nonsense Stephanie is making for the Beehive Bazaar. I want at least 5 to put all over my house.


Don't miss the Bazaar, opening night is tonight and I can't wait to see what all the hardworking handmade busy bees are going to treat us to! Bee there or bee super bummed out if you miss it...

2 comments:

Midge said...

I'm excited too, so excited I didn't actually look at the times and was planning on going today. Guess I'll see you tomorrow. Can't wait to see all the fun things you gals have come up with.

Breanne said...

I saw your stuff at the bazaar yesterday, and I loved it! I bought the cutest bag, and had to restrain myself from getting more! I'll be keeping an eye on etsy for more stuff in the future.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails