My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

10 December 2008

thank goodness my kids request such sensible Christmas gifts

My 12 year old wants a pony. She's so serious, she wrote a two page paper on why. This is the priceless letter we just received from her:

Sorry, the author requested I remove her letter, some sensitive feelers on my little gal.

What does a parent say to that?


Now, if that wasn't enough to swallow, my 10 year old son told me (in all seriousness) that all he wants for Christmas is a monkey. A real, live throwing-poo-around-their-cage monkey. Nothing else. Then he spent about an hour researching pet monkeys online. He is completely convinced it's an excellent idea and having a pet monkey around the house would be no trouble at all.

So that- in a nutshell- is what I'm working with this Christmas...

9 comments:

Donelle Anderson said...

Wow...is this the kind of stuff I have to look forward to when Tre gets older? Omigosh...you're kids are so funny!

Curt, Lace and Harper said...

How sweet is she? That is the cutest letter I have ever read. She is so funny. Now for F that is funny he wants a monkey. That will be nice I wont have to drive very far to take Harper to a zoo. We can just stop by the Olpin's house for our enjoyment.

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Q convinced me. If Daybreak allowed ponies I would totally get one. I LOVE them. And a mini goat of coarse.

steph said...

the thing I love is that she is such good writer, I wish my 7th grader would write a 2 page letter-that is awesome! Love the monkey...

Bess said...

I am so impressed. She has pretty much covered everything. Nothing left to do but go get her a pony.

Bridget said...

get the poo-throwing monkey! Every year Leif asks for a bush baby. Good luck and Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

HOW DARE U??? YOUR SO RUDE!!!! WHAT KIND OF A MOM DOES THAT??? THAT IS REALLY PERSONAL AND I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ IT. thanks a lot now you've embarresed me in front of the world some mom u are. Besides I wasn't even done yet

Unknown said...

sorry

Olsen Family said...

Wow that was a great letter! Now I'm really nervous for when my kids are older!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails