My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

27 December 2008

post- Christmas, holiday fun

Getting organized and ready to ski takes some serious organization and skill- it's kind of like herding cats.
Observations on a super duper fun ski day.
My kids are:
1. Getting big and growing up faster than I ever could imagine.
2. S'dang cute.
3. Rockin' little skiers and boarders, little C (4 years old) has been wearing his skis around the backyard since it started seriously snowing a week or so ago, begging to go skiing and ride the chairlift so he can jump and do tricks.
4. So cute together. We were all cracking up when F, who usually boards- gave skis a go again today. He used a pair of his sisters skis and poles. He grudgingly brought it to our attention that the pink and silver ski poles he was using had 'fun girl' printed on them. That was his nickname for the rest of the day.

Relaxing in the lift line. It was freezing cold today, but we all bundled up and skied it up anyway. I was wishing I had a puffy coat like M's pictured here. I think I need to do a little post- Christmas shopping for something really puffy.

Sundance- looking so beautiful all buried in piles of snow.

1 comment:

Olsen Family said...

O i'm so jealous!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails