My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

12 December 2008

bus stop cozy


Now that's a lot of work. It wasn't me, unfortunateIy I don't knit very well or fast. I think it was a Cougar (BYU) who knitted this marvel, Steve O spotted the bus stop cozy in Provo near BYU campus and snapped a few photos before it was taken off. I wish I knew the clever one who added some warmth to the waiting bus patrons, even the bench was covered with a cozy.

1 comment:

Hailey said...

THAT is the COOLEST thing I have ever seen in Provo (slight cool-er (or hotter?) than disco night at Classic Skating?) Whoa. One of those creative things that you see and are jealous of! Now why didn't I think of that?! And then to get it done!? Hmmmm. Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails