My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

15 December 2008

a few cinematic gems



I've been doing a ton of sewing and crafting even though the Beehive Bazaar has wrapped up. Been watching a lot of movies whilst spending long hours in my sewing room making those pesky handmade Christmas presents- can't post pictures of the goods just yet...
The Station Agent came up in my Netflix queue and I really, really liked it. It's just a simple slice of life film, slow and fairly uncomplicated. On of those films you find yourself looking back at and smiling. I reminded me a tad bit of Garden State- another film I love.





Tristan and Isolde rates up there with Pride and Prejudice for me, I need to own it I love it so much.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails