My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

25 April 2007

a few more favorite things...


i looove dark chocolate, the darker the better.
here are two of my favorites, i keep on hand at all times. it's easy to keep around, i don't even have to hide it because my kids won't touch the dark stuff.
i keep a good stock of swiss, german, and danish chocolate, thanks to pernille (whom, i'm very happy to say, i will be seeing soon!) i enjoyed dipping this mork choklad bar into crunchy peanut butter. (probably a very american thing, but i don't care)
what can i say, my second most favorite thing is peanut butter and chocolate anything.

3 comments:

Bess said...

I've tried so hard to like dark chocolate but I just can't do it. I like the fatty, sugary, no good for you goodness of milk chocolate.

noelle said...

oh I like that kind too, and even the cheap not really sure if chocolate is one of the first ingredients kind of chocolate.
I guess deep down I can justify eating a larger quantity of dark chocolate because they say it's good for you. i'm pretty sure that amounts i like to consume no longer make it good for you...but hey, at least i'm kind of trying.

Anonymous said...

well dark choclate is okay it depends on what kind!!!! quinn

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails