My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

27 October 2008

Halloween par-tay

We went to the Call's annual Halloween bash Saturday evening. It's always a good time- dancin' like we're teens, snackin' down delicious treats, yuckin' it up, taking way too many pictures. I'll admit we could have been more clever, I didn't sew a stitch of my own costume- just went with what we had laying around. I think I was Hello Kitty or something along those lines... I just had to wear the kitty mask.
I know, I said I wanted to be a Hot Dog on a Stick worker (still do), and Steve O a hot dog but he refused to be a "sidekick", and the whole plan fell through. I think it was more in the interest of time and frugal leanings that we went with the ready-made kitty and Steve O wore the fish taco costume I made last year.


The ladies- Colett as a flapper, Kanani, Molly and Stephanie were Harajuku girls, and I'm the hairless kitty on the end. For more party pics/costume ideas look here.

1 comment:

Midge said...

I checked out all the pictures, looked like a fun party, there were a few familiar faces. I have to say, Duane looks hot in spandex and fishnet, but then I've always had a weakness for those Call boys.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails