My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

14 May 2008

Fluevog shoes




I really, really love Fluevogs. I have a couple of pairs for a few years now and I wear them all the time because they are so comfortable and fantastic. The drawback with the Fluevog of course is that they are so very expensive- but very cozy and extremely well made. (that comment right there tells you I usually wear cheap, buy them anywhere like Target shoes) I just took a peek at the Fluevog website today and found these little beauties (my three favorite ones pictured here). Don't cha think I need to stimulate the economy with a special little gift to myself?

3 comments:

Colett (*.*) said...

I love the grey mary jane's, GET EM you've earned it!

Midge said...

How much we talking here, cause i really want them too now. I'm always looking for high heels that don't kill you. I'm getting too old to give up comfort for fashion. that's sad did i just say that.

Beehive Bazaar said...

we are talking like $245

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails