My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

28 August 2008

some new skirts on etsy



I've been working my little tail off, mostly trying to get my house clean, decluttered and ready to sell, but- I've also been making a few new skirts. I've just put them up on Etsy, and when we get back from Lake Powell next week (after one final salute to summer), I'll be adding my new super, darling wrap-around skirts that I've just started making. Stayed tuned. Have a wonderful Labor Day weekend.

2 comments:

steph said...

I knew you were busy! Can't wait for some of those wrappy's I love the wrap skirt! Can I order one in a big momma size just for me?

Laureen said...

Wow!! Traffic designs of those skirts!! I love mix pattern!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails