My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

20 February 2008

a calender page...old school


Let me introduce you to my new scanner. I am so happy- I've wanted one since my boy took the other one to the office a few years back. I am acquiring all sorts of new tools (scanner and computer) and skills (photoshop) this year, and I can't wait to use them.
I made this page for the O family calender last year (from or Europe trip last summer in case you can't guess). I did it the old fashioned way, print the pictures- cut and paste with scissors and glue. That could perhaps be the last time I ever do that...sigh. With my new scanner I can probably even scan all of my kids pictures from before the days of digital pictures and scrapbook entirely on the computer...WOW. No, wait- the WOW comes in when I actually get around to scrapbooking at all. A sorry confession I agree, but I'm on the right track now right?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails