My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

13 June 2011

progress

I've been working on the shutters all weekend, I wonder how many hours I will have logged when this project is finally finished?  I started with the stencils I made, then tossed them aside and started just hand drawing everything in pencil, then paining over my lines. The shutters won't be identical, which I think is more fun anyway; maybe I should hide a bee/Waldo/my name/butterfly/I {heart} JB on one of them.
My goal is to have them (all 6) done and installed on the front of my house no later than tomorrow.
But then I got the mail today and realized that my mailbox is so boring and white and I do have all the paint and brushes out...

1 comment:

VaLene Hulme said...

Let me know if you ever discover anything you can't do!!!!! That is beautiful. I can't wait to see them on your house (I accidentally typed "horse" instead of "house" at first. Made me laugh to think of a flower and vine-painted horse - 'twould fit right in your town.)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails