My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

22 June 2011

finally feeling like summer

Today feels like the first day of summer- first of all it's finally hot, it's supposed to hit 90 degrees (hallelujah!) and I for the first time yet this summer I basked in some sunshine at the edge of a body of water.  How can such a simple act make one feels so good? The kids played (in but mostly out of the still freezing water) and I read (book group book: Prep by Curtis Sittenfeld) and napped. This sort of activity (or lack of activity) is what summer is all about.
Deer Creek is lookin' beautiful, completely full and Mt. Timpanogos in the background...

1 comment:

Donelle Anderson said...

Sounds like a beautiful day! Gosh, I can't wait till my kiddos are older and I can relax like that.
There really is something about a simple thing like hanging near the water that is so great!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails