My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

20 January 2011

Sundance 2011

I honor of the Sundance Film Festival 2011 starting today, I'm going to enthusiastically recommend a film from last year's festival- no need to show up in Park City for the next 10 days- just add it to your Netflix queue. I just got around to seeing, sorry to be so not cutting edge. Exit Thru The Gift Shop, recommended by my sis and evidently seen by Steve O at the film festival last year. Not surprisingly, I wasn't paying attention and missed his rave review (with four young hooligans/cherubs running the show around here, I miss lots of things).
Film Synopsis: The story of how an eccentric French shop keeper and amateur film maker attempted to locate and befriend Banksy, only to have the artist turn the camera back on its owner with spectacular results. Billed as 'the world's first street art disaster movie' the film contains exclusive footage of Banksy, Shephard Fairey, Invader and many of the world's most infamous graffiti artists at work.

I did catch this and other Banksy moments on the walls of Park City last year though- and now it's time once again to stroll Main Street- ahhh- Film Festival week, eavesdrop on what could be great "Fake Conversation" iPhone app material and glean winter fashion inspiration from the Hollywood set, quite simply- wear black.

2 comments:

Precia said...

I loved that show! Just glad all the tendered eared girls had gone to bed before it turned it on.

Shannon Weber said...

i watched 'exit through the giftshop' a few weekends ago. which inspired me to take a 'street style sencil' class. watch out!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails