My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

04 January 2011

a grim concept, but none the less... reality.

As I was finally putting away all the Christmas goods, I noticed this amendment (made with a post it note) to the advent calendar.  We are realists here folks, no pussyfooting around the truth.

This little tattooed lady, made by Dallas Russell of Easily Amused has been straddling a branch on the Christmas tree this year- even though she's about 15 inches tall, freaking a few people out. For the rest of the year- I hang her on the wall and leave visitors guessing all year long.
Plus, I think she looks a little like me, minus the tattoos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails