My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

24 September 2010

the best part about moving

I don't know how many times mention of this picture, Steve O in a dress, has come up in family conversation over the years. It's legendary, to phrase it lightly. See what happens to you when you are the youngest?

Another myth turned to fact- my envelope full of concert tickets from my high school years. I have been looking for this envelope for about 20 years. I had just about resigned myself to the fact that it had been thrown away somewhere along the way, when I found it in the most unlikely of places- mixed in with college papers, in a box I've never looked twice at. When I was forced to face this box, I got nostalgic and instead of tossing the whole thing in the recycle bin, I started sorting. Retrieving papers I'd written in college, yes- on my typewriter, and getting rid of about 10 lbs. of stuff I'll never look at or need again- there, in the mix... was my beloved envelope.
Steve O has always given me a suspicious eyebrow tilt and nod of the head when I'd tell him about all the shows we use to go to, back in the day. He was especially skeptical about The Dickies- now I have proof.

3 comments:

marcikay said...

I'm loving the "Sistine Chapel Choir" mixed in there..

I knew you were eclectic..

noelle said...

I probably told my parents I was going to the see 'Sistine Chapel Choir' again the night I saw The Dickies...

VaLene Hulme said...

Oh my. Steve O. The poor thing. I love how he looks to be about 2, and that dress must be about 12mos. size. How come I've never seen this before? Noelle, you gotta enlarge that one and frame it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails