My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

01 October 2009

working on a quilt



I know it seems like all I do is ride my bike and stuff, but, I promise- I've been doing lots of sewing too. I'm making this quilt for one of the rooms at the Slot Canyons Inn, my folks Bed and Breakfast. My Mom picked out the pattern from the Kaffe Fassett book- Passionate Patchwork. The design is called shirt-stripe boxes. I must say I'm always very impressed with the design decisions she makes. No doilies and frilly knick knacks cluttering the rooms at her Inn, it's all very simple and tasteful- hats off Grandma Jo (and thanks for letting me help you).
I love the abstract quilts, I've had fun putting this one together. With any luck, I'll have this all pieced and off to be quilted tomorrow. I might need luck and magic.

1 comment:

steph said...

Lovin it Noelle. Really cool. You are a nice daughter!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails