My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

14 October 2009

some art

I am always willing to sew up whatever the kids desire in the way of costumes for Halloween. As you can see, I have my work cut out for me this year. Except when it comes to C, who want's to be Bob from Monsters vs. Aliens. If you've seen the movie, you would know that this is pretty much a blue ghost costume- not very exciting to make or look at. I've always wanted to build a Max (from Where The Wild Things Are) costume- but C won't have it. Maybe I should make a big Max costume for Steve O (the Daddy)- he's so excited about the movie- he'd wear it. ...And then make all the kids into the monsters, now that would be funny.
They are buttons, the button that holds your pants up... yes, I was a little worried, and I had to ask. I've been trying to encourage leaving the 'pant button' out of his work, but they keep turning up in all his art. (Perhaps now is the time to do some explaining to Mrs. Tanner, his kindergarten teacher.)

3 comments:

GrittyPretty said...

hahahaha! ollie is max and i'm a wild thing this halloween...crap.

VaLene Hulme said...

The buttons photo made me laugh so hard. I think a chat with the teacher would be worthwhile. That is so funny!

Donelle Anderson said...

Omigosh, those buttons! And that's so awesome that your kids have you to sew their costumes every year, I loved that my Mom would make us whatever we wanted for Halloween, made it so much more fun than just costume shopping.
I think I need to get on it with the sewing practice. ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails