My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

16 March 2009

giggles and grins

I must thank Stephanie for introducing me to the Cake Wrecks blog last night. I desperately needed a good, tears rolling down my face, oh... now I'm almost really crying- reel it back in girl (can you say emotionally unstable?)... laugh session.

Here is another beautiful cake- getting right to the point.
I will admit I've made some crazy cakes in the past that seemed like a good idea in theory but didn't pan out quit like they should have. I've got to make a cake for M's birthday this week. We'll see what she requests- can I can pull it off or will I have to submit it's picture to Cake Wrecks by the weekend?

two words... meat cake.

1 comment:

VaLene Hulme said...

Oh my goodness. I've been laughing since midnight at this cake wreck blog. The mistakes and the terrible judgement are unbelievable. Did you see the cake that looked like a real baby? Yikes!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails