My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

07 April 2008

felt treats are the only treats I need to have around


What is it about felt food that is so stinkin' hilarious?
I love this flickr group. Thanks Hailey for passing it along today. I didn't make this felt cake pinktoque did (instead, I made a real cake this weekend- chocolate with dark chocolate butter cream frosting... yummy).
Although, I would like to try my hand at felt food soon, and trick visiting neighbor kids. I have some candles that look like cupcakes in my kitchen. Every now and again a new small friend will come over and all of the sudden relate how hungry they are or just try and take a bite when no one is looking. Hey, what can I say?- I would probably have done the same as a child and... perhaps even now.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails