My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

04 April 2011

only a month away-


I'm sewing (or just cutting out stuff) like crazy these days... goods for the spring Bazaar. I've been working on some new things this year- some are so new- they only exist in cut up stacks, ready to be sewn together.
I made a few really cute sling backpacks this weekend, and I would show them now but they are in use. Snagged and(please Mom, can I have that one?) loaded up- off to school. I guess that's a good sign. I'll get some pictures of the rope backpack up in the next few days, and how about a tutorial too?
To view the other Beehive Bazaar artists look here.
To like Beehive Bazaar on Facebook, and check out the Spring Event, look right here.
To see what the heck a rope sling backpack looks like, look here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails