My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

08 February 2011

the burden of digital

I'm wallowing in digital photos today- the tens of thousands (and I'm not exaggerating) of digital images in iphoto gumming up my computer, and my life, are getting a sort through today. I  need to get braver, and actually delete the pictures off my computer once they've been moved to the external drive. But, I'm so scared I'll never see them or be able to find them again.  Agh! What a boring day... although-- I've come across some fun pictures in the process. Like these flowers all ready to be sewn to the front of this purse. I know it looks like carpet, but it's really fabric.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails