My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

05 July 2010

summer camp


Happy Independence Day weekend/extended mix here in Utah... We had some 4th of July mellow, good times at BrianHead with family, then got our 12 year old dude F. off to Birch Creek Service Ranch for 3 weeks of camping fun (and character building) this morning.
As a mother, I'm feeling a bit jittery about being parted from my young fella for so long. But, by the time afternoon came I'd channeled that nervous 'Mama Bear' energy into an industrious task- etsying.
And so by some miraculous twist of fate (it would seem- listing's been on my 'To Do' list for months) I got some skirts up on Etsy. It always feels like quite an accomplishment when I finally pull off this task.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails