My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

14 April 2010

laugh lines

After seriously pouring over the Hearthsong catalog for about 15 minutes, M my 10 year old got to the page with this picture of the "Fun Straws" and muttered under her breath, "Oh my gosh, that is so unsanitary..."

"Look! A big penny!" Emphatically announced by C my 5 year old when he found a quarter in the car on the way to school today.

"I was an emotional mess in second grade..." Admitted by Q my 8th grade daughter while reminiscing about elementary school last night.


And of course a New Yorker Cartoon that I think we all can appreciate...


Published in The New Yorker 03/15/2010
by Mick Stevens

2 comments:

VaLene Hulme said...

Your kids are so funny. And the comic gave me a good chuckle for the morning.

noelle said...

After reading this post Q just said to me, "Wow, you will really just blog about anything won't cha?"
You bet girly.
Then she clarified, "it was emotional 'nut job' not 'mess', Mom".
So there you go.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails