My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

25 January 2010

you can't spend every day at the beach...

...actually you can but, since our timing was perfect, (the market only takes place on Wednesday and Saturday)- we spent a day at Eumundi Market, (just inland from Noosa Heads in Queensland, Australia). Right up my alley, the day was a super treat for a craft lovin' gal like me, (sorry kids). Eumundi Market has been taking place for over 30 years, rain or shine, twice a week. The market now has about 500 vendors, and crazy huge crowd of shoppers.

Lots of worldwide crafts representing, but then Australia is very much a cultural melting pot. It was good to see so many clever, fair trade, sustainable goods.

There were rows and rows of delectable goodies, ohh I miss the Aussie mangos- my mouth is watering just looking at this picture.

Super cute booth, handmade lampshades in lovely fabrics- Seven Dandelions.

In an effort to get my life and blog back to running smoothly, after a long holiday. I'm going to commit to post all week about the sweet goods I picked up at Eumundi, stay posted ya'll.

To see more photos of the day-look here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails