My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

19 January 2010

unfortunate timing

How could my timing be so bad? We were almost Down Under for the Tour- but not quite.... I'm going to have to follow along at the Tour Down Under website or Versus. Lucky for me, I picked up the handy guide to the tour (you see here here) during our trip, with maps and info about every stage so I can follow along closely (you know, in all my free time...) and, Steve O gave me Lance's Up Close and Personal book yesterday for my birthday. This gal should be good to go.

The good news, you can tune in for coverage on Versus. Although, and let me be frank- there is really nothing like the feeling you get standing inches away from the peleton as it wooshes by, and seeing Lance Armstrong in person and on a bike is super rad.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails