My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

02 February 2009

the view on Saturday

Saturday was a gorgeous day, actually the whole weekend was lovely. Today's weather is much the same, but the smog is starting to creep back into the valleys. Here is a view of the Sundance cirque.

I finally got back on my snowboard, the first time this season- went and rode with my good friend Wendy for a bit. Here is how the soft shell jacket turned out, in a pose I just learned from a rerun of Will & Grace.
I got lots of compliments all day, including, "that's a nice looking jacket...", from the sewing machine repair shop man when I stopped on my way home from snowboarding to get a stack of scissors sharpened. Well, I'll be- how do you like that?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails