My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

25 July 2011

getting it together

Purses, put together (but without their handles, yet). It's been so long since I've made purses, and I'm not sure why- moving, procrastinating then running out of time before a deadline- you know- stuff like that. I've enjoyed the process, more than I thought I would. I should make bags more often-

For the dog lover, more Heather Ross fabric that I only have left in bits and pieces, so I have to try and make the most of it. I put some city fabric behind it, Hudson Bay to be specific (I can't remember the manufacturer...).  Loads of whimsical silliness in this batch- dogs, monkeys, elephants, unicorns, loteria cards, owls, birds and bikes. If you want to get your eyes or hands on these bags you've got to come to Swiss Days in Midway Utah (Sept. 2-3) where we will making our big debut, with other sewn goodies as well, stay tuned to see just what else I'm making.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails