My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

07 November 2008

overheard this morning...


C (4 1/2 years old) was playing with Pierre the cat. Pierre was playing rough, and scratched him...
C: SON OF A B! ( he said the letter 'B')
Me: what did you just say??
C: What?? that's not a bad word!?
Me: Please, just don't say that at school.

His voice inflection and pronunciation sounded very familiar- I think I've heard it said just like that somewhere before... his father perhaps?

1 comment:

lex said...

That is funny! I would have loved to have heard that! Are we sure it was from Steve-O? Just kidding! I guess he was the originator of FUC___ PSIA! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails