My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 6 seconds. If not, visit
http://noelleodesigns.com
and update your bookmarks. Thanks!

26 December 2007

Merry Christmas


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas. I didn't mean for it to be so long since I last posted, but things sure got hectic here that week before Christmas. I tried really hard to get it all done and keep all the balls up in the air, so to speak- but, I'm afraid the blog ball got dropped, then kicked under the table and forgotten about.
Anyway, we had a great Christmas. It was just about right, not too much or too little. Everyone worked hard on their handmade gifts, and they were well appreciated. My 11 year old made hats for everyone (wow!), original collage art by M, and school projects by all the kids were some of my favorite gifts. I love seeing their faces light up when you open what they have made for you.
I made quite a few gifts myself, and had load of fun working at it. Here are some of the things I gifted out to all my people.

I finished this quilt for my Mom. I really liked the way it turned out, I hope she likes it too. It will hang on the wall in the Hole-in-the-Rock room in her bed and breakfast, Slot Canyons Inn in Escalante Utah.

A gal named Shantel at Corn Wagon Quilt Co. in Springville did the machine quilting. She does such a good job. She comes up with all the quilting designs herself. I request her every time and have never been disappointed with the finished product.

The big wool reveal...I made numerous little trees for lots of my ladies. Here are just a few. I will put the rest up on my flickr page. I got the pattern from some blogging ladies out there.
I even managed to bust out some flannel pajama pants for all the kids, sorry no picture, they have been wearing them virtually non-stop since they got them Christmas Eve. I guess that's a pretty good sign they like them.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails